In Excel, there is no built-in shortcut specifically for double underlining headings or paragraphs. However, you can achieve this effect by using a combination of formatting options. Here's how you can do it:
1. Select the cell or range of cells containing the heading or paragraph you want to double underline.
2. Right-click on the selected cells and choose "Format Cells" from the context menu.
3. In the Format Cells dialog box, go to the "Font" tab.
4. Under the "Underline" section, select "Double" from the drop-down menu.
5. Click the "OK" button to apply the double ...
Date: 19 June 2023 Comments: 0